The Heights Apartments by Albion is a 394-unit property situated in lively Uptown Cincinnati—just blocks away from the University of Cincinnati. Stanton Millworks performed a large scope of custom casework and millwork.
Stanton’s scope included:
- Ornate custom ceiling trim in multiple rooms
- Custom wall panels made from White Oak flooring in “Pale Ale.”
- Unique custom bookcases for TV unit in the lounge, also in White Oak “Pale Ale.”
- Arched fireplaces with custom shelving
- Cabinets for the coffee bar
Though Stanton is known for woodworking, the company’s equipment and machinery handle other materials well. The Stanton team created custom brass floating shelves to surround the coffee bar area. Additionally, the toekicks and arched trim around the bar are Chemetal 910 in solid gold aluminum.
The floor-to-ceiling columns feature White Oak trim stained “Pale Ale” to match the bookcases and wall panels. The space achieves cohesion thanks to 680 LF of primed poplar baseboards running through the space.
In the end, The Heights’ lounge and bar have the high-end finishes they deserve.